Strioc Kurta | Fabric of freedom
- Textile - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric. To know more about our fabric and its process, click here.
Abstract - As in architecture, this garment is built on vertical, horizontal, and diagonal lines, and aari hand embroidery to break that monotony. Strioc means stripes in the Irish language.
- Detail - Round neck, cap sleeves, front/back yoke, aari hand embroidery strip on the front/back yoke, 2 side pockets, no side slits, contrast plain facing. This kurta can be worn as a dress too.
- Scroll down for more images. The price mentioned is only for the kurta. Find stoles/dupattas here.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Natural Indigo and arecanut coloured stripes with plain contrast facing.
- Weight - 500 grams.
- Count - 32 counts of fabric used in this garment, hence medium-weight.
- Size - The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. In pictures, size 'S' garment is photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textiles are known as - the fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - This product is made against the order, so allow us seven working days to ship your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.