Size M | Printed kora saree blouse | Fabric of freedom.
- Ambara Charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric.
- Products under 'Best of the last' are some of our samples, pieces from previous collections, and discontinued designs that we are offering at a value that matches the skill and effort gone into the making of each one of them. This merchandise comes in a specified size, colour, and design and is available till the stock lasts.
- Shaped V neck, front open with button and button hole, elbow length sleeves, centre back joint with vent open on shoulder, with side slits, with lining, comfort fit.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour: Asda green, brown, and black print on kora.
- The measurements given below are that of the "finished blouse", and in inches.
- Shoulder -14"
- Length - 15"
- Bust - 39"
- Waist - 32"
- Sleeve length/open- 10.5"/12"
- This blouse can be altered to one size big/small
- Weight: 250 grams.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - The fabric of freedom.
- Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- READY TO SHIP, we ship within two working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- No exchange, alterations or refunds on the products listed under "Best of the last".