Raglan sleeve dress | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton dress. This kurta can be worn as a kurta as well.
- To know more about our textile and its process click here.
- Detail: Round neck with slit, 3/4th length raglan sleeves, piping detail, single side pocket, no side slits.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Alizarine (natural dye) stripes on kora (off-white/unbleached white)
- 450 grams.
- This garment is made from 32 counts of fabric.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.