Munsell Blue Lungi | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handwoven cotton lungi.
- Textile: 56s count handwoven fabric from weavers co-operative societies of north Karnataka. (Read more about our fabrics here)
- Detail: Selvedge on 2 sides and unfinished edges on the other two. The peach border is on 2 sides.
- These lungis can be used as a throw, table cover, picnic blanket, or in any other creative way.
- Advantage: These lungis are great for work-from-home or to lounge on weekends. They are lightweight, breathable, and hence comfortable. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Munsell blue. (Azo-free VAT dye)
- 200 grams.
- 2 meters x 46" (117 cms) width.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.