Kasuti hand embroidered handloom cotton saree.
- Kasuti hand-embroidered handloom cotton saree. (not khadi)
- Mill spun yarn handwoven on a pit loom.
- 2/80s count on warp and 60s count on weft.
- Combed cotton yarn in the Chikki paras border.
- Tope-Teni pallu in mulberry silk in a twin shuttle technique.
- "Kondi" joinery between the pallu and the body.
- Hand-dyed and handwoven at Gulledgudda.
- Kasuti hand embroidered at Dharwad.
- Kasuti hand embroidery is till the first 2.5 meters of the saree, starting from the pallu. Know more about kasuti work here.
- Please check the saree length before you purchase. Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- The body portion of the saree is in indigo natural dye.
- Red, Mustard, Leaf green, White, and Indigo comprises the border colour.
- Bright red silk and white pallu in mulberry silk.
- Length: 5.20 meters (traditional saree length woven at Guledgudda) Width: 46".
- Weight: 550 grams.
Care | Ethos
This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.