Javlya Lambani Embroidery Saree | Fabric of freedom
- Lambani hand embroidered, ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton lightweight saree.
- Hand embroidered by the Lambani women (a part of the nomadic caste), now settled in the Vijayanagara district of Karnataka. The design is called "Javlya" in the Labanki language. 12/32 count of hand-dyed thread is used for embroidery purposes.
- This saree has tone-on-tone hand-block printing.
- Scroll down for more images
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour: Sunflower yellow saree | Dull brown colour hand block printing | CG blue colour Lambani embroidery.
- Measurements: Saree - 5.50 meters | Saree width - 46" | Pallu height - 17" | 5 meters at the bottom & 2.5 meters on top hand embroidered.
- Weight: 550 grams | 80 counts textile.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within seven working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.