Handspun and handwoven cotton fabric - Checkered Kora | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handwoven cotton fabric using natural dyes.
- Design: 1 square inch (2.5 cms square) box.
- Fabric count: 32 counts / Medium coarse (To know more about our textile, click here).
- Spun & woven: At Bellary district, Karnataka. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Warp colour: Kora with Alizarin stripes (a safe by-product of coal tar). Weft colour: Kora with Alizarin stripes (a safe by-product of coal tar).
- Fabric width - 45"(114cms)
- 150 grams/meter.
- The price mentioned is per meter. For B2B orders, write to us at email@example.com
- As this product is hand-loomed, the fabric is taken out from the loom after every 10 to 12 meters of thans'. If you are buying our fabric in a larger quantity, please expect the fabric not to be in one single length. Do contact us for more information before your purchase. As this product is handmade for you, every meter is unique with its irregularities and need not be considered damaged.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. (Expect a 3-4% shrinkage). For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.