Black Coloured Half Sleeves Shirt for Men | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handwoven cotton shirt for men.
- Textile: This shirt is made from unsold Ambara Charaka spun and handwoven cotton fabrics bought from various co-operative societies of Karnataka. Once the fabric is collected, they are washed, stitched together and dyed. Because of this zero-wastage process, the shirt which you buy could be slightly different in its fabric joinery from the image shown here. (Read more about our fabrics here)
- Tailoring: Individually hand-cut pieces, tailored using a manually operated sewing machine at our in-house studio in Bengaluru.
- Detail: 2 piece shirt collar, half-sleeves, single pocket, front opening with metal buttons, box pleat at the back, with small side slits.
- Advantage: There are no hidden canvas, fusing, or buckram, hence no stiff collars and cuffs. Instead of synthetic itchy labels, we use hand block printed cotton fabric for our labelling purposes. Your investment encourages many rural craftspeople and urban-skilful tailors who are a part of this product. This comfortably-relaxed loose fit shirt, made from handmade lightweight textile drapes and breathe well. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Shades of black.
- 350 grams.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the short Jubba and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your shirts/Jubba that fits you comfortably well and compare that to our size chart, you will find a match. Expect 2% shrinkage.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.