Five Coloured Kubsa | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric.
- To know more about our textile and its process click here.
- Kubsa/ಕುಬ್ಸ means saree blouse in north Karnataka Kannada dialect. Read more about our 9-piece Kubsa design inspiration, here.
- Detail: Comfortable closed round neck | Front loops and buttons | Tie-up at front waist | Square armhole with gusset | Elbow length sleeves | No side slits | Without lining.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour: Space-dyed midnight dream (black), flamenco maroon, vermilion, symphony blue, and azure blue.
- Weight: 200 grams.
- Size: The sizes mentioned below are for the 'stitched blouse' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit saree blouses and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match. This blouse does NOT have any margin at the side seams, hence CAN NOT be altered.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.