Embroidered blouse piece | Black | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun & hand-woven cotton blouse piece.
- To know more about our textile and its process, click here.
- Zari Aari hand embroidery on sleeves and the back.
- To know more bout Aari hand embroidery, click here.
- Half an inch embroidery border and three motifs on sleeves & the back.
- Tested zari & hand-beaten work.
- We recommend using lining while getting the blouse stitched.
- The price mentioned is only for the blouse piece.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Fabric colour: Black.
- Embroidery colour: Antique gold.
- Weight: 150 grams.
- Embroidery: 0.5" height border & 3.5" height motif.
- Blouse piece: 1.10 meters long & 50" in width.
- This blouse piece and embroidery is adequate to stitch an XL size blouse.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.