Checkered Bedspread | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton bedspread (Scroll down for more images).
- These bedspreads have 'selvedge' on two sides and eye-lash edges on the other two.
- These bedspreads can be used as a table cover, bed cover, throw, picnic blanket, or in any other creative way.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour: Checks pattern in cadet blue, bone, and kora.
- Size: Length -92" [234 cms] and width 46" [117 cms].
- Weight: 550 grams.
- This product is pre-washed. We suggest you hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade. Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile, also known as - the freedom fabric, employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. Our products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. ..hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping, Returns & exchanges
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India. We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of the products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-off pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away to enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.