Buluug Jacket | Fabric of freedom
- Textile - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric. To know more about our fabric and its process, click here.
Abstract - We are not meant to fit in. We are all different shades of the same colour. Buluug means blue in the Somali language.
- Detail - Mandarin collar, full sleeves with slit, side slits, centre back seam and slit on the hip, full front open with buttons, contrast printed facing. This jacket can be worn as a top too. As this garment is made from upcycled textile, no two tops will have the same shade of colours and joinery. Know more about our upcycling work here.
- Scroll down for more images. The price mentioned is only for the jacket. Find stoles/dupattas here.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Shades of blue.
- Weight - 400 grams.
- Count - 32 counts of fabric used in this garment, hence medium-weight.
- Size - The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. In pictures, size 'S' garment is photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textiles are known as - the fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - This product is made against the order, so allow us seven working days to ship your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.