Begonia Pink Napkin (set of 6) | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton napkins (set of 6)
- 1 side selvedge and the rest 3 with eyelash edges.
- These napkins/handkerchiefs are very absorbent and allow air to flow through so that it dries quickly hence it's ideal to use in the kitchen, dining table, carry while travelling or in any other creative way. (scroll down for more images)
Colour | Size | Weight
- Space dyed yarn in begonia pink with purple/blue border.
- 18" X 18" [46 cms x 46 cms] (Expect minor variation in the sizes)
- A set of 6 napkins weighs 150 grams.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.