Artichoke green saree blouse | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun yarn | hand-woven cotton fabric.
- Long blouse with lining.
- "U" neck | Front opening with loop and buttons.
- Elbow-length sleeves | Relaxed sleeves opening.
- No side slits | Enough margin inside to alter to one size big/small.
- Manipulated single dart in the front | Comfortable waistline.
- Hand block printed lining and 1" border on the sleeves.
- To know more about Aari hand embroidery, click here.
- To know about our textile and its process click here.
- Below, is a flat sketch representation of the blouse.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Blouse fabric colour - Artichoke green with brown stripes.
- Blouse lining colour - Crimson red hand block print on apricot pink.
- Border colour - Red, Indigo and banana mania.
- Weight - 450 grams.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched blouse' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit blouses and compare that to our below measurements, you will find the match.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the Indian freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work, and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days (hand-embroidered blouses will be sent within 10 working days) after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.