Dabu Printed Indigo Top | Fabric of freedom
- Textile - This comfort-fit top exuberates the Dabu technique from Bagru, a world of natural indigo through an ancient form of mud resist hand block print and dyeing process. The base textile is ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton fabric, also known as the "Fabric of Freedom". To know more about our fabric and its process, click here.
- Abstract - The repeatedness of print and the persistent idea of simplicity, resulted in this garment. Is comfort contagious?
- Detail - Scooped 'V' neck, discharge hand block printed textile, elbow length sleeves, with back yoke, contrast coloured trim, with small slits.
- Scroll down for more images. The price mentioned is only for the top. Find stoles/dupattas here.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Dabu hand block printed natural indigo. Bittersweet colour facing.
- Weight - 400 grams.
- Count - 32 counts of fabric used in this garment, hence medium-weight.
- Size - The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. In pictures, size 'S' garment is photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textiles are known as - the fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - This product is made against the order, so allow us seven working days to ship your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.