Upcycled Fabric Tote Bag | Fabric of freedom
- The outer layer of this tote bag is colour-splattered and lined with hand-block printed fabric, both from ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton fabric. Read more about this textile process here.
- These one-of-a-kind handcrafted pouches are made using recycled fabric and minimising waste. No two pouches would look alike.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Outer: Multi-coloured stain, Inner: Navy-blue plain fabric.
- Weight - Lightweight, 100 grams
- Size - Length: 16", Width: 5.5", and Height: 11".
Care | Ethos
- Care - After emptying the bag, dip a small cloth in warm water and rub over the marks, if any. Use rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover to remove stubborn marks. Air them regularly, and a couple of clove or cardamom pods inside to keep the pouch smelling fresh!
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and is not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. Our products are photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textile is known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us immediately and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.