2/2 Maroon Checks Saree Blouse | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton saree blouse. To know about our textile and its process click here.
- Detail: Scooped 'V' neck | Small side slits | Metal button and buttonhole | Front opening | With lining | Centre joint at the back with vent open on the shoulder | Comfort fit. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Deep maroon and off-white small checks with kora muslin lining.
- 200 grams.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched blouse' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit blouses and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.