Printed Kora Napkin | Fabric of freedom
These ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven 100 counts fine cotton napkins are machine finished on all four sides. These napkins, sold as a set of four have hand block print on them and are ideal to use in the kitchen, on a dining table, or in any other creative way. (scroll down for more images)
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Kora with Fiji blue hand block print.
- Weight - 100 grams
- Count - 100 counts, light weight
- Size - A set of 4 in 20" x 20".
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and is not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. Our products are photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textile is known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us immediately and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.