Kigaracha - Aari embroidered saree | Fabric of freedom
- Aari hand embroidered, ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton lightweight saree.
- Read more about the Aari hand embroidery here
- It has taken traditional tools, techniques, and many hours of skilful labour to embroider 60 motifs and around 15 meters of borders, using 7 different coloured thread, in this saree by our in-house kaarigar Javeed. We have used a single strand of stitching thread for embroidery purposes, highlighting the skill, intricacies and beauty at its simple best.
- Scroll down for more images
Colour | Size | Weight
- Kigaracha Coloured saree, Embroidery - leaf green, rust, dark green, aero blue, dull indigo, and dark brown.
- 5.50 meters X 47" [119 cms] width, without blouse piece.
- 550 grams
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within seven working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.