Free size | Giacca | Fabric of freedom
- Textile - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric. To know more about our fabric and its process, click here.
- Abstract - An Aari hand-embroidered and quilted one-of-a-kind knee-length jacket for all seasons. Giacca means jacket in the Italian language.
- Detail - Relaxed mandarin collar, full sleeves, no side slits, back shoulder yoke, full front open with buttons half-way, two side patch pockets, contrast lining. This jacket is made from saree reminiscents, hence unique. Know more about our upcycling work here.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Asda orange and bronze.
- Weight - 400 grams.
- Count - Outer fabric -32 counts, Inner lining - 100 counts.
- Size - The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit jackets/tench coats and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
- Shoulder - 15"
- Bust | Waist | Hip - 42" | 44" | 49"
- Length - 40"
- Sleeve length/opening - 22"/10"
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and is not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. In pictures, the jacket is photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textile is known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - This product is ready to ship and is not eligible for exchange or returns. Once shipped, it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.