Brave orange colour printed saree | Fabric of freedom
- Hand block printed, ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton lightweight saree.
- 100 counts fabric.
- Spun and woven in North Karnataka and hand block printed in Bengaluru.
- Azo-free reactive dye mixed with edible gum is used in the printing process.
- Signature prints using hand-carved wooden blocks.
- Read more about the textile here.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Hand block printing in acajou colour on a brave orange coloured saree.
- 5.50 meters X 47" [119 cms] width, without blouse piece.
- 550 grams
- (Minor smudges and/or irregularities are characteristics of azo-free reactive dye printing and hence, should not be considered as damage. Despite capturing the product images accurately, there are chances that you might see the colours differently depending on your monitor/mobile settings)
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within seven working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.