Blue Chambray Handkerchief | Fabric of freedom
These ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven 56 counts cotton handkerchiefs have selvedge on one side and open edge on the rest 3 sides. These hankies, sold as a set of 5 absorb moisture well and dry fast. Apart from using for personal hygiene, they are ideal to use in the kitchen, on a dining table, or in any other creative way. (scroll down for more images)
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Blue chambray with Kora and meadow green border.
- Weight - 100 grams
- Count - 56 counts, lightweight
- Size - A set of 5 in 19" x 22".
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and is not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. Our products are photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textile is known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us immediately and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.