Hand Block Printed Nainsook Shirt | Fabric of freedom
- Textile - The art of hand block printing and the skill of weaving 100 counts of Nainsook fabric comes together in this shirt. This hand-crafted shirt is made from ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton fabric, also known as the "Fabric of Freedom". To learn more about our material and its process, click here.
- Abstract - An ideal lightweight office shirt.
- Detail - One-piece collar, full sleeves with cuff, back yoke with box pleat, shaped hem, with hand block printing.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour - Kora shirt with hand block prints in Murasaki purple and leaf green.
- Weight - 200 grams.
- Count - 100 counts of fabric used in this garment, hence lightweight.
- Size - The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- Care - This product is pre-washed. Excess Indigo dye from the fabric could discharge for the first couple of wears. We suggest you wash the garment in salt water and dry it under shade. Over a period, due to oxidisation, you will see a slight fading, which only adds to the charm of this hand-dyed handmade fabric.
- Note - Inconsistency in the weave and surface embellishments is unique to handmade products and is not to be considered damaged. Despite every effort to provide accurate images of each product, actual colours may vary slightly due to different device screen settings. In pictures, size 'S' garment is photographed in natural daylight.
- Ethos - Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton textiles are known as - the fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople and involves ethical practices and sustained means of work. The products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint. Hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- Shipping - This product is made against the order, so allow us seven working days to ship your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- Exchange - We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.