Embroidered blouse piece | Eccentric lime | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun & hand-woven cotton blouse piece.
- To know more about our textile and its process, click here.
- Aari hand embroidery on the sleeves opening, front neck, and back neck.
- To know more bout Aari hand embroidery, click here.
- We recommend using lining while getting the blouse stitched.
- The price mentioned is only for the blouse piece.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Fabric colour: Eccentric lime.
- Embroidery colour: Bottle green and 3 different shades of beige.
- Weight: 150 grams.
- Measurements: Sleeves opening - 18", front neck depth - 8.5", back neck depth - 4", front/back neck width - 6".
- Embroidery: 0.75" border in the sleeves opening, both sides of the front neck, and back neck
- Blouse piece: 1.10 meters long & 46" in wide.
- The blouse piece and the embroidery is adequate to stitch an Xl size blouse.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - The fabric of freedom. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.