Striped kora Half Sleeves Shirt for Men | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handwoven cotton tee-shirt for men.
- Textile:32 counts handwoven fabric from weavers co-operative societies of north Karnataka. (Read more about our fabrics here)
- Tailoring: Individually hand-cut pieces, tailored using a manually operated sewing machine at our in-house studio in Bengaluru.
- Detail: Closed round neck, elbow-length sleeves, small side slits, single side pocket, and short front placket sans any buttons.
- Advantage: This garment is lightweight, absorbs moisture, and breathes well. Hence, wear this garment as loungewear, while working from home, yoga, meditation, as a Baniyan/undershirt, or as nightwear. A replacement to your knit-tee-shirt by a handmade fabric. We don't use synthetic itchy labels instead our labels are made of hand block printed cotton fabric. You are encouraging, many rural craftspeople and urban skilful tailors who are behind this product. These comfortably-relaxed loose fit shirts are made from handmade lightweight textile drapes and breathe well. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Kora cotton and alizarin stripes.
- 250 grams.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the short Jubba and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your shirts/Jubba that fits you comfortably well and compare that to our size chart, you will find a match. Expect 2% shrinkage.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within three working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.