Cotton Muslin Jhabla for Infants (0 - 3 months) - Set of 3 | Fabric of freedom
- Timeless and traditional Jhabla for your precious little one made from ambara charaka handspun and handwoven 100 counts fine cotton fabric. This Jhabla has shoulder openings. These are sold as a set of 3.
- Textile: The textile itself is not subjected to any harsh chemical bleaching, dyeing or printing. The fabric, which is spun and woven in rural north Karnataka is washed thoroughly, then cut and sewn by our skilled tailors in Bengaluru. The Jhablas are made to order in our clean and hygienic studio and not mass-produced in factories.
- Why: The gentle kora is used in its purest form keeping the tender skin in mind. This feather-light soft Jhabla breathes well hence comfortable. Guess what! This might be the first handmade Indian craft you might be introducing to your child! Make this memory worthwhile.
- Whom: A great buy for expecting/new parents. These cute little Jhablas are not gender-specific hence it is easier to buy them as gifts for baby showers or to new parents. There is no front-side or back-side for these garments as well. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Unbleached cotton/Kora.
- This product is meant for Just-born to 3 months old. The measurements given below are that of the finished garment.
- Length - 12.5 inches [32 cms] and Around the chest - 11 inches [28 cms].
- 150 grams per set of 3 jhablas.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within three working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.