Selimut Quilt | Koudi | 60" x 90"
- Hand-stitched quilt (commonly known as 'Koudi' in Karnataka)
- Hand block printed, ambara charaka handspun and handwoven cotton fabric.
- Scroll down for more images
- The craft of hand quilting has stood the test of time by providing comfort and aesthetics to your home needs. These quilts are two-layered and with no batting inside, hence lightweight and manageable. These quilts can be used as a bedspread, table cover, bed cover, throw, picnic blanket, or in any other creative way. (Read more about the unique process here)
Colour | Size | Weight.
- Colour: Front - Kora with hand block printing in Airforce blue and bistre brown | Back - kora | Quilted in off-white cotton thread.
- Size: 60" x 90"
- Weight: 1.75 kilos.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.