Upcycled shacket | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton shirt and/or jacket = shacket!.
- To know more about our upcycled textile and its process click here.
- Detail: Shawl collar, full sleeves with button, full front opening, no side slits, 2 concealed pockets under the front yoke.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Textile dyed, in shades of red - crimson, cardinal, carmine, cordovan, chilli, cinnabar, etc.,
- 350 grams.
- This garment is made from upcycled textile, hence, no two garments will look alike.
- The sizes mentioned below are of the 'stitched garment' and not the body. We suggest you measure one of your comfort-fit garments and compare that to our measurement chart, you will find a match.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For better results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.