Size S | Blue tunic | Fabric of freedom
- Ambara Charaka handspun and hand-woven cotton fabric.
- Products under 'Best of the last' are some of our samples, pieces from previous collections, and discontinued designs that we are offering at a value that matches the skill and effort gone into the making of each one of them.
- This merchandise comes in a specified size, colour, and design and is available till the stock lasts.
- Scooped V-neck, back slit, upcycled textile, half sleeve, centre back joint, no side slits, one side pocket.
- Scroll down for more images.
Colour | Size | Weight
- Colour: Shades of blue.
- The measurements given below are that of the "finished garment", and in inches.
- Shoulder -14"
- Length - 32"
- Bust - 38"
- Hip - 46"
- Sleeve length - 11"
- Weight: 250 grams.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara Charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - The fabric of freedom.
- Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- READY TO SHIP, we ship within two working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- No exchange, alterations or refunds on the products listed under "Best of the last".