Block Printed Sleeveless Top in Size - L -Indian Freedom Fabric.
- Ambara Charaka spun and hand-woven cotton fabric top.
- Best of the last are some of our last pieces from samples, previous collections, and discontinued designs which we are left with and we are offering them at a value that matches the skill and effort gone into the making of each one of them. This merchandise comes in a specified size, colour, and design, and unfortunately, we can't remake them or alter them. As all these products are limited-edition the availability is till the stock lasts.
- Square neck, sleeveless, one patch pocket, no side slit, peplum style. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Maroon colour hand block print.
- The measurements given here is that of the finished garment and are in inches. Shoulder -to fit 16", Length - 29", Bust - 43", waist - 43", hip - 50".
- 350 grams.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within 7 working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.