Discharge Printed Cotton Muslin Stole | Fabric of freedom
- Hand block print (using discharge technique) cotton stole in 100 counts. A mix of vintage and geometrical wooden blocks are used to arrive at this design. (scroll down for more images).
Colour | Size | Weight
- Discharge print on Persian plum red.
- 2.00 meters x 30" [200 cms x 76 cms].
- 200 grams/stole.
Care | Ethos
- This product is pre-washed. For best results, hand wash in mild/no detergent separately (or with similar colours) and flat dry under the shade or Eco dry clean.
- Ambara charaka handspun and handloom cotton textile is also known as - the freedom fabric. Our work employs local craftspeople, involves ethical practices and sustained means of work and the products are eco-sensitive, mindfully made, 100% cotton, austere and have a low carbon footprint...hence it is a statement about your values and life choices.
Shipping | Exchange
- We ship within three working days after your purchase, after which it should take 3-5 days to reach you within India and 10 to 15 days abroad, depending on the destination Pincode.
- We do not offer refunds on any order placed as most of our products are either made for you or a small batch of exclusive one-of-a-kind pieces. If you wish to exchange for another product or size, do mail us right away and enable us to keep that piece aside for you. The customer has to bear the return cost.